When you become a member of the NAEM, you will join a community of colleagues committed to the growth and presence of naturopathic environmental medicine. With your membership, the NAEM will gain momentum and resources essential to accomplishing our vision of creating and expanding professional opportunities for the advancement of naturopathic environmental medicine knowledge.
- Website Listing: Listing your name and contact information on the NAEM website can bring you patients seeking your knowledge in naturopathic environmental medicine.
- Members-Only Site: Access to a members-only site that contains helpful resources and handouts for your practice. Also, archived webinars offered through the NAEM.
- Webinars: Participate in and/or host bi-monthly, CE-eligible, webinars provided by leaders in the environmental medicine community.
- Board Certification: Eventual specialty designation and board certification for those who are interested specializing in naturopathic environmental medicine.
- Voting Privileges: Ability to vote and run for the Board of Directors.
- NEW Mentor Program: All members will be added to the private Facebook Group for conversations, discussions, comments and feedback with mentorship provided by our Board.
Professional Membership – $150 per year
All licensed healthcare providers (includes NDs, L.Ac., DC, MDs, DOs, PAs, ANP, etc.). This is a category with voting privileges.
Supporting Membership – $150 per year
Such a classification refers to persons who are interested in supporting and furthering the purposes of the Organization and do not meet the qualifications of Professional membership. This is not a category with voting privileges.
Student Membership – $40 per year
Such a classification refers to persons whom are enrolled at a CNME-approved naturopathic college. This is not a category with voting privileges.
1st Year Practice ND Membership – $100 per year
First Year in Practice.