Welcome to the Naturopathic Academy of Environmental Medicine. Our site offers recommended reading for the public, a provider listing of our naturopathic doctor members and our members only area with the following benefits:
- Continuing education webinars (generally providing 1.5 CEU each)
- Archives of past webinars
- Public provider listing
- Helpful resources including patient handouts and recommended reading lists
“As a member of the NAEM I have access to the greatest minds in the field. The resources available keep me up-to-date not only on research but also on clinical treatments for patient care. NAEM offers diversity in their training by brining together doctors in private practice, along with researchers in the field, instructors of environmental medicine at various medical schools, and integrative MDs as well.” Dr. Marianne Marchese
To advance the knowledge of environmental medicine for health care providers through education, information, and inspiration. We deliver up-to-date best practice guidelines and clinical tools to guide in the application of environmental medicine.
The Naturopathic Academy of Medicine will heighten the awareness of the exponential impact of environmental toxicants on human health. Our goal is to help every clinician easily access and apply fundamental and advanced environmental medicine principles to restore and improve the health of their patients.
Please Enjoy This Free Short Webinar
Click on ‘Membership’ in the main menu to learn more and join. Click on ‘Events’ to explore are upcoming and past webinars. Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or feedback. We look forward to having you as a member.
- Board Member Anne Marie Fine’s new book “Cracking the Beauty Code- How to program your DNA for health, vitality, and younger-looking skin”
- The Evolution of Environmental Medicine April 2017 Functional Forum
- April 4, 2017 NAEM Monthly Board Meeting
- March 20, 2017 NAEM Educational Webinar (1.5 CEU) “Environmental Castration” with Dr. Walter Crinnion
- March 6, 2017 NAEM Yearly Board Retreat
- February 9, 2017 NAEM Educational Webinar (1.5 CEU) “The Healthy Home: Practical, Science-Based Steps for Reducing Exposure to Toxicants” with Mary Cordaro
- February 7, 2017 NAEM Monthly Board Meeting
- January 17, 2017 NAEM Educational Webinar (1.5 CEU) “Moldy: Identification and Treatment of Mold Related Illnesses” with Dr. Kelly McCann
- January 10, 2017 NAEM Monthly Board Meeting
- Watch Board Member Anne Marie Fine in “Natural Skin Care Expert Shares the Story About Launching A Pure Skin Care Line”